Thursday 17 April 2014

TUBBY LOVE

Hello everyone.
Third post today but not a Christmas card! I've used another Lact Sunshine image for this card; she's called ""Penelope Pansy"  from the Flowerpot Pretties range. I've coloured her in with Promarkers and made a simple card base using the "Anja Edge" die from Mariane Designs. The sentiment stamp I think fits perfectly!
I think that's all from me today....that craft room isn't ging to tidy itself!
Hugs
Fiona x
Challenges entered:
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Make it feminine
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Aww that's sweet. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 24: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Another gorgeous Card, love the design and the image. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Another beauty! Thank you for joining in our challenge @ Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT

Gwyneth said...

I love your colouring of the image and the shape of the card. Lovely card.