Thursday 10 April 2014

SNOWBALL FIGHT

Hi everyone.
Yay for me! Another Christmas card made! Only 259 days til that special day! He he he!
I have used a digi called "Winter Phillip" from Pink Gem Designs, coloured in with Promarkers.
The background is some gorgeous brown card embossed with gold snowflakes, kindly donated to me by my big sis. I've cut a strip of corrogated brown card, wrapped round some of my snow-bobbly trim and snowflake ribbon, and attached this to the card. I have also attached some twine threaded through MDF snowflakes, so they can move up and down.
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ "Seeing red...a little or a lot"
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ "Anything goes"
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ "Inspired by a Christmas song" (Let it Snow!)

5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card, love the background papers. Love Alison xx

Gwyneth said...

A stunning Christmas card with such a cute image.

Anne said...

Thank you for popping in to April CHNC Challenge Extra to share your card with us. Hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Anne (April Guest Designer)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Amy A said...

So cute! Love the image- he's just adorable! Great design and DP's. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas for our "Inspired by Christmas Carol/Song" Challenge this month!

Amy~DT