Wednesday, 30 April 2014

LOTS OF LAYERS AT CFAS

Good morning all!
Here's my DT card for Crafting for all Seasons where the challenge is "Lots of Layers".
I have used an image from Saturated Canary called Pixie Nerd . Isn't she just ACE!!!!
I've coloured her in with Promarkers, trying desperately hard to follow Alyce's colour-along on Kit and Clowder....didn't do too bad this time! I've got the colours noted down somewhere...will add them on here when I can!
The background paper is from my stash, layered up with some pink card. I've made a layered flower using a die on my Big Shot, and a little layered book cut on my Cricut. The sentiment reads:
"Dude, pixie dust is for amateurs. I read books.That is where the magic is"! I love it!!
For this challenge, which runs for the next fortnight, our sponsor is:
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
Now it's over to you....get layerin' up and show us your makes!
Hugs
Fiona x
Challenges entered:
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ "Not quite straight"
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ "Anything goes"


7 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card love the image, layout and embellishments. Love Alison xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Fiona, love the image and design. Carol x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Gorgeous card Fiona! Your colouring is just lovely!
Hugs
Dawnxx

Anet van Zyl said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, I love the cute image and layout. Pretty flower die.

Maureen R said...

Love your card. I think you did an awesome job coloring! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen DT

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

Perfect Card love the Image and colouring and Details.
Hugs ELfie

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ...love the SC image and how you have coloured her
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
tracey