Monday 30 July 2012

TREE OF LIFE CARD FOR A NEW FAMILY
I thought I'd share this card with you as it's so simple but has to be one of my favourites. I was busy showing off all my Christmas cards to an "old" friend (she's the other side of 70!) last week, when her daughter came to visit. She had a good look through them too....lots of sales, which is nice, but then she asked if I made anything for a new family , but for people who have adopted a child. I love making baby cards but this called for something a little different, as some of the children that are found a family can be as old as six years. So I got back home and did a little searching, and found this lovely stamp. It's from Broken Box Stock.com and here's the link "Tree of Life" digistamp.
I think it's lovely. It fits the bill perfectly! I've printed a bigger version off to frame and hang on my wall.
Hope you like it too.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: