Saturday 28 July 2012

TIS THE SEASON DIAMOND FOLD CHRISTMAS CARD
When I saw this weeks challenge on Crafty Hazelnut's Blog this morning, I knew excatly what I was going to make. And that is really not like me! I love diamond fold cards, so much room to decorate and embellish as much or as little as you like....and they are so easy to make.
I folded up the base card, and then layered up different papers from NitWits "Heavenly" collection on silver mirri card. I've wrapped various knotted ribbons around the two side panels before attaching them to the card. I attached  the "Tis The Season" banner, from the same collection, with foam pads, and added some Stickles for a touch of sparkle. Job done!
I've been on a roll today, making a total of 11 cards and a few toppers to sell on ebay. I think I've been running on pure adrenaline....late night last night watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics. I managed to stay awake til about half way through "Hey Jude"! I thought the whole thing was magnificent! I'm fit to drop now though! Lol!
So this is my entry this week in CHNC challenge "Tie a Ribbon".
I've got lots of cards to share, including my first ever Magnolia Tilda...not a massive fan; I prefer Mo Manning Stamps, but I thought I'd have a go! When I feel brave enough, I show it!
Toodles for now.
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the diamond fold card and all the tied ribbons add such a lovely touch. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon - and look forward to seeing your Tilda card (I have some of their stamps and occasionally use them, but, like you, still not sure that I'm that much of a fan) x

Catie Cuddles said...

Does sound like you have been on a roll with your card making. Love this one.
Thanks for sharing at CHNC and hope to see you again soon!
Catherine xxx