Friday 27 July 2012

SILENT NIGHT SCROLL CHRISTMAS CARD
Well, my working week is done! I've been made to give up my fridays off which means I now have my hours spread over five days instead of four, which is pants, but on the bright side I get to do the school run everyday, which is nice! Just not in the school hols! Nevermind. Had such a hectic day today, I had to make a card when I got home to stop me going mad!
So a quick little number today, using some lovely sparkly star print paper from Papermania "Henbury Lane Poinsettia" pack. I would be very grateful if anyone knows where I can get more of that...the A4 size, as I've been asked to make some more of the mistletoe tent cards, and I've run out of the paper I used :-(
Anyhoo....back to the card. The paper has been wrapped with red ribbon and a bow attached. The main feature is a printed scroll with a "Silent Night" verse on it. Then simply embellished with some flatback pearls.
This is a a last minute entry in CHNC challenge "Monochrome".
Hoping to have a big crafty weekend....with maybe a little gardening thrown in!
Hugs
Fiona x

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for another lovely entry for my CHNC challenge 82 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge starts in the morning. x

Catie Cuddles said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining CHNC 82 and hope to see you this week for the tie a ribbon challenge.
Catherine xxx