Tuesday 1 May 2012

A big Christmas WISH

I wish I could do this for a living! Work certainly gets in the way of play! Anyhoo....here's a quick card I made today. It's a trifold card with hidden pockets for the tags (and money if anyone is feeling generous!). I've used papers from Papermania "Mistletoe Kisses" with matching tags, and bright red ribbon...because it's CHRISTMAS!!! God bless Slade!
I'm entering this in Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge "use a sentiment or greeting without the word "Christmas".
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the fold of this and the pockets with tags - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 70 - hope to see you again soon. x

Amy E said...

This is an AWESOME card!! I LOVE the colors!!!! I was just thinking about checking our Hazel's challenge too!

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by our Sticking Around blog hop last Saturday, and for the sweet comments you left!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com