Sunday 20 May 2012

Christmas in blue again!

Well I've had a brilliant day! Lots of cards and toppers made to sell on ebay if they'll allow me! This card was inspired by the paper, Dovecrafts "Winter Wonderland" again, which was a printed sheet of squares. All I've done is cut it up and layered each square onto silver mirri card, attaching them back in square formation on a printed base card. I've tied some organza ribbon around it, and added a few sparkly stars.
Simple but I like it!
I've also done my Mo Manning card but I've yet to find a challenge to enter it into so you'll have to wait for that one.
This one is my second entry in Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge "A touch of blues".
Right, best be off and get school stuff sorted.
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous. LOve your colours....LOve your design.
Chrissyxx

Hazel said...

Love all the squares - very effective and attractive card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 73 with another lovely entry x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)

luv
Lols x x x