Wednesday 16 May 2012

BIG PANTS!
Here's a cutie little number I've just made. Bought myself some more Mo Manning stamps last night (naughty me!) and this has been a very rushed job because I wanted to enter their challenge this week which is Tickle-My-Funny-Bone. Hadn't got much time after work, quick half hour later I produced this. I've coloured the image with my promarkers, not upto my usual standard but it will have to do! I've layered up Raspberry Road Design papers on pink and blue card, embellished with flowers from WOC and added some frilly lace and pearls from my stash.
Falling ever so slightly in love with Mo Mannings stamps, I even dreamt about them last night. Bit sad! Lol.
So, I'll be entering this in Mo's Digital Challenge , Wild Orchid Challenge "Anything Goes" and also I Love Promarkers challenge "Anything Goes"
Hugs
Fiona xx

4 comments:

chrissy xx said...

That's the trouble when you go on Mo's site you tend to buy! They are all Fabulous images and this one is soooo darb cute! LOving your colours Fiona. Gorgeous papers and Gorgeous design....LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Lorraine said...

Very cute card! Fab image and layout too! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B x

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card! ♥

Regards Malin

Karen said...

Awwww this is so sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx