Sunday 29 April 2012

Poppy Power Milton!
Well....I do love this little guy! I chose to colour his poppy pink this time, as it was the colour of a poppy that sprung up out of nowhere in my garden last year. I've kept the seeds so hopefully I'll have loads more this year! Fingers crossed.xx
I've made a criss-cross pocket card with papers from Cuddly Buddly, and edged it with some white lace. I've stamped me little "Milton with Poppy" from Wild Rose Studio , and coloured him with Promarkers. The layered flowers are from my stash, and I've stuck black beads in the centre of each, to match the poppy!
I'm entering this one in the  Joanna Sheen Challenge and the I Love Promarkers challenge both called "Flower Power"!
Hugs
Fiona xx

5 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Adorable image, Great job on the coloring.

Berit said...

Such a lovely card! Sweet little image:)
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week.
Berit:)

Made by Jolanda said...

What a lovely card you have made here!

Can I invite you to come and visit my new blog too? The link is www.noortje-design.blogspot.com. It is in Dutch, but you can still enter for the CANDY with 4 cute Clear Stamps till tonight, just add your name and blog with Mr. Linky!

Love,
Jolanda

The Craft Bucket said...

Oh soooo cute and a criss cross card, I really must try one of these. Thank you for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen & good luck. Jane x

WeirdCat said...

Such a cute envie card, love the image and the pattern on the envelope, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x