Sunday 13 May 2012

Christmas Fairy Holly

My new favourite Christmas stamp! I have been spending my pennies again...and I'm blaming Hazel Conboy! Check out her fabulous blog! She's introduced me to Mo Manning stamps and they are scrummy yummy.
Fell in love with this little one straight away. She is "Christmas Holly Fairy" and she is above cute! I've coloured her in with Promarkers and added Rangers Glossy Accents to the snow globe she's holding. Papers are from Papermania "Henbury Lane", layered onto red and gold mirri card. Simply embellished with some red flat-backed pearls.
Another entry in CHCC.
Takeaway Chinese tonight. Yummy for my tummy!
Hugs
Fiona x

5 comments:

Hazel said...

That image is adorable - a beautiful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 72 - hope to see you again soon. x

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous. FAbulous colours and I LOve your image.
Chrissyxx

Amy E said...

Oh, I SOOOO need to start making Christmas cards...you're really on top of things!!

Thanks for stopping by last week! I'm glad you liked the pic of my craft room!! It's my happy place! I can't remember if I told you or not but there's a post on my blog from September of last year, that shows the whole room right after it was done, and explained how I got most of it custom built for free!!

Have a GREAT week!!

Mynn xx said...

A darling image--that little doll is too cute! LOVE the use of the bling and the patterns you put together are amazing! :)

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful card. Love the image too!