Friday 11 May 2012

In a vintage mood!
Beautiful Beautiful My Fair Lady!
I love vintage and when I got these papers yesterday, so many ideas filled my little head! They are from the Raspberry Road collection, freebies with Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine this month, and they are simply gorgeous!
I've layered up the papers (I do hate that they are double-sided....seems like such a waste!) and distressed and inked the edges. The hat is diecut on my Cricut, embellished with some cream trim, feather and rose. I've added cream ribbon threaded through a rose cameo, and finished it off with just a few more mulberry roses.
Hope you like her!
I'm full of cold so off now to have a medicinal glass of the red stuff!
Hugs
Fiona x

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Fiona

Wonderful card - love it.

I know what you mean about double sided paper - I just feel like I'm wasting it!

Thanks for popping by to see me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Pip Pip Hooray!

Hazel xx

flossbite said...

Thank-you Hazel. I've been admiring your work for ages. Love the cards you've done for this months Cardmaking & Papercraft mag. Thanks for taking time to look at my blog
Fiona xx