Saturday 26 May 2012

SPECIAL KISSES CHRISTMAS TENT CARD

My first attempt at a tent style card and I am over the moon with it! As with everything I do, it didn't quite go to plan and I had to adjust the "recipe"! But it's turned out quite fine!
I've used papers from Papermania "Henbury Lane" collection layered onto gold mirri card. I cut the circle aperture and the mistletoe on my Cricut machine (see....I do still love you Mr Cricut!)....added pearls as the berries, and finished off with a gingham bow, attached with a gold brad.
"Special Kisses" ....that'll be hubby's Christmas card made then!
Entering this one in CHCC Christmas Foliage.
Eurovision or football now? Can't decide!
Hugs
Fiona xx

4 comments:

chrissy xx said...

WoW! Just Gorgeous....LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Hazel said...

Well done to you and to your cricut for this gorgeous card - those pearls are a lovely addition - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 74 - hope to see you again soon. x

Catie Cuddles said...

Superb card... I really must experiment more with apertures.

Hope you chose and enjoyed Eurovision ... Always a tradition in my house!

Pia S said...

Your card turned out so beautiful! Lovely mistletoe and beautiful gingham ribbon. Simple and elegant and lovely soft colors which still give that Christmas feel. Nice!!!