Wednesday 1 September 2021

THINKING OF YOU

 


Good morning!
It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! This month's prize is this:

Make and Create
"Soft Colours" Design Pad
30 sheets

I have made a floral card using a few dies and some beautiful floral paper. I cut the sentiment twice, once in floral and again in solid green, layering them up to give a shadowed effect.

I'm feeling rough. I thought we had got through our little Covid nightmare but I've just done another lateral flow test and there's a feint line so it's a PCR test for me, and no work! I'm so fed up!

Looking forward to seeing you makes.
Hugs
Fiona x


No comments: