Saturday 28 August 2021

EMBOSSED SNOWFLAKES

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Use embossing, wet or dry".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this:
Make and Create
"Moonlight Magic"
Paper Pack
30 sheets 10 designs

I've made a card using backing paper from a freebie magazine kit, onto which I've layered a circle cut from snowflake embossed card, adding a sentiment cut from the same backing paper.

I've had a bit of a week. My son tested positive for Covid last Sunday after visiting his girlfriend in London. We put him in prison (his room) and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. 
On Tuesday, I became ill, husband followed suit on Wednesday. Both of us tested negative. On Thursday, we all tested again, ALL negative. Son's girlfriend, negative. Her brother who travelled with my son, also negative. Symptoms have been similar to a minor cold but with very bad aches and pains, especially back pain.
Feeling a bit better today but we're still awaiting my son's PCR test results, should've had them yesterday :-(
Onwards and upwards we go!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: