Saturday 10 April 2021

MERRY SNOWMAN

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Include a snowman, snowwoman, or a snow family!".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Crafter's Companion
"Flutterby" collection
Photopolymer Stamps
Flyaway and Textured Elements

I had a rummage through my stamp collection and found this cute little fella, using it along side a sentiment stamp, simply coloured with Copics.
I've got a special birthday card to make this week, no idea what I'm doing yet but it's for my sister's 60th birthday so has to be special!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx



No comments: