Thursday 1 April 2021

HAPPY SUNFLOWER BIRTHDAY

 


Good morning!
It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! This month's prize is this:

Crafter's Companion
"Garden of Love"
6" x 6" Paper Pack

I have used snippets of sunflower print paper, die cut into squares, together with a piece of backing paper, all from my huge stash. I'm very pleased with myself for not buying any new papers for over a year now!!
This card is for my best friend, sunflowers are her favourite flower so I'm sure she'll love it.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: