Saturday 27 February 2021

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Vintage or Shabby Chic".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 
Crafter's Companion
Everyday Rubber Stamp Set
Stitched With Love
The Makey Bakey Mice

I have taken a trip down memory lane this week. I had this idea in my head to use a postcard for my vintage theme. Had to hunt for this one ( I am rubbish at labelling things!), it's a digital stamp from Stamping Dragons....I printed it out on Kraft card and stamped and embossed snowflakes on each side. I wasn't sure about using the gold at first but I love how it turned out. I've used a couple of ribbons from my stash and the backing paper is a magazine freebie.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: