Saturday 20 February 2021

GOLDEN CHRISTMAS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Use some GOLD".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 


Mine is a bit of a sentimental card this week. The backing paper is from a pack called "Silent Night" (sorry, can't remember the manufacturer!) and this was the very first paper pack I used to make my first Christmas card entry for Hazel's Christmas challenge, many years ago! And I won!! 
This card may look quite simple but it took me quite a while to put together. I had the idea of using 3d foam pads on the die cut; they were TINY, and there were LOTS! Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Hope you are staying safe.
Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: