Saturday 5 December 2020

QUICK AND EASY

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Quick and easy".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Kanban Clear Acrylic Stamps

I have used a pre-printed card and simply added a "Merry Christmas" diecut. Can't get much simpler than that! I wish I could remember where I got these cards from; they came with matching envelopes and are so very pretty!
Even though my grumpy hubby won't allow us to put the decs up yet, I am so ready for the big day! We've kept present buying to one household this year so that has been easy to do, and no stress! I'm all set!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: