Saturday 26 December 2020

BREAKING WITH TRADITION

 


Good morning bloggers! Merry Christmas! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Any Christmas or New Year card".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 


 Set of acrylic stamps

I've failed this year in my usual tradition of using the Christmas colouring class from Kit and Clowder for my last card of the year. Just have not found the time to finish it. So I've gone with my favourite reindeer die cut instead, making a simple card using snippets of card I had left over from other projects.

I hope you've all managed to have a good Christmas, it's been different but still good. We have much to be thankful for.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx



No comments: