Friday 21 March 2014

TIL DEATH DO US PART

Hello!
I'm back again with my GDT make Delicious Doodles, this time using "Angel of Death". The theme for the challenge this week is "Black plus one other colour".
I had my hubby in mind when making this one.....so went a bit soppy with the sentiment, which I printed on the old PC. I die-cut some black and red hearts and layered them up so they actually look like red heart frames! Ooh, and I've added a couple of peel-offs to the corners to finish the card off.
So now it's over to you! Black plus one! Join in the fun at Delicious Doodles.
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Teri said...

Aw, lovely sentiment hun...lol xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

OOOh scary card, excellent work though. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Fiona this is fabulous hun, so great to have you as a GDT at Delicious Doodles xxx