Wednesday 17 July 2013

SIMPLES CHRISTMAS TREE CARD


Look at me! Second post of the day....and it's not my last! lol
Will be quick though because I've got a poorly little girl today. I had to fetch her from school at lunch-time because she was feeling ill; don't think she's liking this heat! I'm sure she'll be fine :-)
I've used a cute little tree stamp I found in my daughter's crafty bits at the weekend. I think I bought her a few this size last year, costing a huge 25p each! The sentiment stamp is from MY stash. I've simply die cut them and added them to a base Kraft card, along with some gingham ribbon, and pearls. I've added a little Stickles to the trees for that Christmas sparkle! ONE LITTLE TIP FOR YOU....do NOT leave your Stickles in a warm place! I left mine in the conservatory, and when I opened it, it just flowed out! Couldn't stop it, and I ended up looking like a red sparkly fairy!
Right, best go and see to the HOT one.
Hugs
Fiona xx
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge "Trees please"
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge 2 "Anything goes"

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Very elegant and attractive CAS card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

Hazel said...

Should also have said thank you for entering into CHNC challenge 133 as well x