Saturday 31 December 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD-BYE

 


Hello bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "ANY CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR CREATION".

I've made a new year card, which is unusual for me, but I do have someone in mind for this card. I've used toppers from a freebie kit to make a quite simple card.

As most of you know, this will be the last challenge for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge, as Hazel has decided to take a break. It's been an honour being part of this blog for so long, and I'm really going to miss it. Thank you to everyone who has supported the blog over the years!

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: