Sunday 13 February 2022

SNOWFLAKE BEAR

 


Hello bloggers! It's Sunday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "SOMETHING CUTE".

Finally managed to access Blogger after a few technical issues. I don't know what's been happening this week....we've had dodgy phone signal since Monday, that seems a little better today but we shall see. The true test is when I'm at work, which is only a mile away but the signal there has been non-existent!

I have used an old teddy bear stamp for my card today, coloured with Prisma pencils. The stamp has flowers on the gift but I've covered them with little snowflake punchies to make it Christmassy. I love my little scruffy bear!

Looking forward to seeing your makes (and for technology to work!).

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: