Friday 1 October 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON

 


Good morning!
It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! This month's prize is this:


Make and Create Paper Pad
"Dreamy Jungle"
30 sheets

I've made a simple card for my SON!!! He's 24 soon, can't quite believe it! I've used strips of black and white patterned paper, adding a "Happy Birthday" stamp, and SON cut from black card. I really hope he has a nice day. I've bought him a few books to add to his Kings and Queens collection, he has a huge love of history. I couldn't quite bring myself to buy the "Elixabeth I" one.....that was £84!!!! For a book!!! I'll have to try and get a second hand copy of that one!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona x


No comments: