Saturday 7 November 2020

BUTTONED SNOWFLAKE



Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Add one or more buttons".


The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Acrylic Stamp Set

I have made a layered snowflake topper for my card, adding a bright blue button from the huge box my Mum left me. I die cut " Merry Christmas" greeting in matching blue, adding a little gem on the "i".

It's been a strange week at work. We thought it would be a mad rush again as we entered another lock down but it's been quite calm, thankfully. 

Hope everyone is safe, and please remember to check in on family and friends. Your little phone call or message could mean the world!

Hugs

Fiona xx







No comments: