Saturday 3 October 2020

SEASON'S GREETINGS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Sentiment as focal point".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps
"Daffodils and Dogwood"



I have used a piece of paper from a vintage pack I bought from The Works, a lovely little collection. I used a few dies adding the intricate sentiment last ( I am rubbish with these tricksty die cuts!).
I'm off to enjoy five minutes with my son....he's 23 today but I'll only see him briefly this morning!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful Christmas card you made Fiona.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
Dear greetings, Wilma x