Tuesday 23 June 2020

WASHI CHRISTMAS



Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Use some washi tape".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

My Minds Eye
Wood Designer Cardstock Paper
6" x 6" pack

I have used coordinating strips of Washi tape to decorate my card, together with a "Merry Christmas"die cut. Couldn't decide if I liked the holly embellishment so haven't stuck that down yet!

Hope you're all doing okay in these strange times. I've got a week off work and the sun is shining!
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: