Saturday 30 May 2020

BEARY SIMPLE


Good morning! It's Saturday so that means it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. As always, the challenge is "Anything goes as long as it's Christmas" with an optional theme which this week is "Include a Bear".
Hazel offers a prize each week which this week is this:

                                                         
"Kaisercraft Daydreamer 6.5" Paper Pad
The winner is drawn randomly and Hazel is willing to post the prize to anywhere in the world!

I have made my husband's Christmas card, keeping it very simple, as that's what he likes. Three dies and a couple of stamps and it's done. Can't get simpler than that hubster!
I've got a mini-break from work now so I'm hoping to catch up with some crafting and gardening. I was hoping to finish digging my Dad's garden over (it's big!) but unless we have some rain, that's not going to happen. It's way to dry and hard!
Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Big hugs and Stay Safe!
Fiona xx



No comments: