Saturday 1 December 2018

MONOTONE CHRISTMAS



Hope you are all well. 
It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Blog. Each weekly challenge is "Anything Goes as long as it's CHRISTMAS" with an OPTIONAL theme, which this week is
"Use a Sticker or two or more"
Winners are chosen at random.

I have made the simplest card ever! Found these gorgeous stickers in a local shop last week and thought they would look fab on a black background. There were lots in the pack, I have just used the tree and holly leaves. I added a piece of silver ribbon, and lots of snowflake punchlines around the tree. Finished off with some Stickles for extra sparkle. I will be adding a sentiment at the bottom once my customer has decided what she wants! 
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: