Monday 1 February 2016

SNOWMAN COUPLE


Good Morning!
Well that was January! First of February and here's my DT card for the new monthly challenge over at Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Challenge Extra where the challenge as always is ANYTHING GOES!
Bugaboo DigiStamps is our regular sponsor. I've used "Snowman Couple" to make my card, coloured in with Copics. The backing paper is from Michele R Designs and I've added some Twinklets Diamond Dust for the sparkly bits!
Hope you come over and join in the fun!
Hugs
Fiona xx

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for February x

Marie Bingaman said...

HI Fiona! Your card using this snow couple is spot on! I love that background paper you used, too. :)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Really cute card love the snowmen. Love Alison x

Heather said...

As always, Fiona, this card is adorable!! Such a sweet image and I love your soft beautiful paper.