Wednesday 22 July 2015

HAPPY SNOWY DAYS

Hi everyone.
A month ago, I thought I was posting my last card for Crafting for all Seasons because our lovely leader, Carol, decided it was time to move on to ventures news, and our blog would be closing. But the lovely Erin has taken over so here we are....I wish Carol all the best (we'll keep in touch!), and here's my first card under new management!
Our challenge for this fortnight is "Christmas in July" and our sponsor is "Scrapper's Delights".
I have used Penguin Willy North Pole, coloured in with Copics. The background is made up of papers from Michele R Designs "Winter Frost" collection, and I've added a touch of Stickles for a little snowy sparkle!
So now it's over to you....maybe it's time to start your Christmas cards?!
Hugs
Fiona xx
PS. There is a DT callout on The Crafter's Cafe challenge blog.....please take a look for details. We're a friendly team!xx

No comments: