Wednesday 11 March 2015

RECIPE FUN AT THE CRAFTER'S CAFE

Hi everyone.
It's time for a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe and this week, we are giving you a recipe. The challenge is to use one image, two designer papers, and three embellishments. Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Rick St Dennis
I have used Daffo Dil Fairy coloured in with Copics. And as this card is for my best friend, I've incorporated lots of things she loves. The papers are from Dovecraft "Curiosity Corner" collection; the main paper is just perfect for my friend....she loves tea and she sews. So that's my one image and two papers, and for my three embellishments I've used flowers (she loves daffs), a little ladybird, and some buttons (my friend also knits!). Hope you like it!
Now it's over to you.....cook something up with our recipe!
Hugs
Fiona x

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic card Fiona love that image also the fabulous papers smashing make.
hugs
lorraine x