Wednesday 13 August 2014

ANYTHING BUT A CARD AT THE CRAFTER'S CAFE


Hi everyone!
Hope you're all feeling fine and dandy. I'm here today with my DT make for The Crafter's Cafe where the theme this week is "Anything but a Card".
Our sponsor is "The Paper Shelter" and I chose to use a pre-coloured image (cheating!) called "Learning is fun".
I have altered an empty food can to make a pen and pencil holder for my little girl. I have used paper, also from The Paper Shelter, to cover the tin (using Mod Podge) and added some organza ribbon to the top and bottom. I stuck on my fussy cut image and let my little Pops pick some flowers from my stash to finish it off. She loves it!
Now it's over to you.....anything but a card.
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Veerle said...

Such a great idea to alter a food can into a pencil holder.
Cute design. Greetings from Veerle.

Pamellia said...

Very clever idea! Love your little girl image, perfect for your project and your flowers are a great touch! :)