Wednesday 30 July 2014

USE A DIGI AT THE CRAFTERS CAFE

Good Morning!
It's another sunny one here in the UK, alas I have to go to work....SAD FACE!!!
Today's card is my DT make for The Crafter's Cafe where the theme this week is "Use a digi". Easy one!
Our sponsor is
http://www.doctor-digi.com/

I have used "High Score Hugh" coloured in with Promarkers. The background paper, I'm pretty sure, is from a Christmas stack....sorry I don't know the name. I've layered it up on pieces of black card, adding a die-cut contoller and tv.
That'll be my son's birthday card ready for October then!
Now it's over to you....."use a digi" and get making!
Hugs
Fiona x

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Fab card for a male of any age. Nice choice of background and the image looks great.

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, this is so perfect for a guy.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}