Wednesday 9 October 2013

TIME FOR TEA


Hi everyone. A little late with my DT post for The Crafter's Cafe , please forgive me. I've just sat down after a hectic few days planning and celebrating my little girl's 10th birthday (today!). Finally got her to bed; it's been like Christmas here today! We've had a brilliant day though and despite what I said to my friends earlier, I HAVE enjoyed listening to her play her new keyboard!!
So onto my card. The challenge this week is to use your Favourite Thing. Easy as pie! I've used flowers as my favourite thing but also managed to incorporate lots of favourites!
The image is from our sponsor this week, Eureka stamps. This one is called "Time for Tea". I've coloured it in with my Promarkers (my favourite pens) and layered it onto a piece of gingham paper. I wanted to give the card a "kitcheny" feel, my favourite room, and the paper reminded me of a tablecloth. I've kept the embellisments simple; a few flowers, my favourite embellishment, which include a poppy and some roses (my daughter is called Poppi-Rose).
I showed this card to my hubby, and he said it's exactly what I look like in the morning!! I think he loves me??!!
So, it's over to you. Show us your favourites! You could win a fab prize from Eureka
Big Hugs
Fiona xx


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Had to pop over and say thanks for your comment on my Dr Digi card, you did make me laugh. Thank you.

Love your card too. The image is so sweet.