Friday 20 September 2013

SPARKLING CHRISTMAS WREATH CARD


Good evening everyone. Just sat down with a rather nice glass of red....and may I say I bloomin' well deserve it! Had a very busy day at work, in fact, the whole week has been busy, but we've had fun too!
I've just about got enough time to enter Crafty Hazelnuts challenge with this card.
I've cut the wreath and it's layers, on my Cricut, using silver mirri card and parchment paper. I've added a few sparkly gems, and attached the wreath to a black base card. The card has been embossed (not sure whether you can see that in the photo) and a simple peel off sentiment added.
That's it from me....going to sit and sink myself into 80's night on channel four. I'm an 80's girl!!!
Hugs
Fiona x
Challenges entered:
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge "cut it out"
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge extra "anything goes"
Holly Jolly Christmas challenge  "non-traditional Christmas"

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Love that wreath, very artistic - super entry for my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Judy McKay said...

Very elegant card Fiona. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you again soon. Judy