Monday 19 August 2013

STAMPING WITH DRAGONS?

Good evening everybody! Hope you are all in a happy crafty place! I want to share with you a Christmas card today.
I've made this using a gorgeous digi set from Stamping Dragon Designs. It's called "Whimsical Christmas" and can be found here. I've only printed off part of the set so far and made two cards with bits left over! It goes along way! I've made a secret pocket card into which I've slipped a tag (you can add money!).
I am now part of the Design Team on Facebook for Stamping Dragons...it's a fab friendly group, and there are lots of fun things going on all the time, plus freebies to be had! Come join the fun:
Stamping Dragon's Facebook Group
I have actually done my very first tutorial on how to make this card, which can be found here:
Fiona's First Tutorial (It's actually under the heading of "Tina's Tutorials" but I've kinda taken over the tuts from Tina for a while.
Big Hugs
Fiona xx
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge "no sentiment"
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge Extra "anything goes"
Make it Monday blog

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely card for both CHNC challenges- hope to see you again soon, Fiona x

Sandy said...

Fun Christmas card, love the snowmen
Thanks for sharing with us at MakeIt Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy