Monday 24 June 2013

MUMMY TO BE CARD

A simple card today for my special little "simple" friend (love you Momma Pat!) to give to her niece. Pat is my bestest customer but she's also the fussiest, and my best critic all rolled into one. I call her Mum Number 2, as I've known her most of my life, and she gave me my first job, which, funnily enough was in a card shop!!
She likes natural colours so I've chosen to use Kraft card as a base, and a digi paper from Stamping Dragon Designs; this one is from "Age of Innocence" but I think my printer is playing up a little as it's supposed to be pale green, but the browny beige it ended up as is a fine result for this card!
I've added a pram and dummy (cut on my Cricut) and a sentiment I printed on my PC.
I'm entering this in Freshly Made Sketches challenge number 91 and here's the sketch:
Hopefully Momma Pat will like it!
I've got a couple more cards to make today...will be sharing them over the next couple of days.
Have a lovely evening everyone!
Hugs
Fiona xx


2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Very sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Gwyneth said...

Lovely, simple, card that says wehat it's suppose to.