Sunday 10 February 2013

MO MANNING THE ENGINEER BIRTHDAY CARD

Today's card is one I made for my bestest neighbour to give to her hubby. I couldn't believe it when I found this stamp from Mo Manning, because it's just PERFECT for Jimbo! He builds model trains and rides them round a track just like this. The stamp is called "The Engineer" and can be found here. I've coloured in the train to look like his "Ghost Runner" using my beloved Promarkers, then layered up some manly papers from Raspberry Road Designs, I think they're called "Hoedown" but can't find them on the site now?! Finished the card of with a little beige trim from my stash.
I'm entering this card in Passion for Promarkers challenge "Boys and their toys".
Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend. I'm off to make a few cards and toppers now, and then it's a big Chinese feast with my Ma and Pa tonight. YUM!
新年好
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and great details. Thank you for joining in the Passion for Promarkers challenge this time.
Cathy xx