Sunday 8 April 2012

Susie ponders trilogy Part One

As I had to get up at stupid o'clock today to supervise the Easter Egg Hunt I've had plenty of time to get crafting! I set myself a challenge today. One stamp, one sketch, three cards, no problem! So this is the first effort which I will be entering in craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge. This Sarah Kay image is one of my faves. I've coloured this one in shades of blue and added a little Stickles as it's a Christmas theme. The backing papers are from Dovecraft Winter Wonderland, which I'd forgotten I had! Flowers as usual from Wild Orchid Crafts. Sparkly lace and pompom edging are from my stash.
Seems even more Christmassy in our house today as we're having a big turkey dinner!
Big hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card, such a delightful image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 67 - hope to see you again soon. x