Wednesday 22 August 2012

SIMPLE WHITE CHRISTMAS CARD
This is a card I've made following the sketch over at Freshly made sketches :
I decided on an all white card....you can't get more clean and simple than that can you?! Lol! So, I made a base card with white pearlescent card, added a layer of dotty embossed paper, a strip of pearlescent card, and some snowflakes cut on my Cricut. I've embellished these with gems...have to have a bit of sparkle for Christmas! Finished off with a sentiment tag from my stash. I love it!
Entering this in the challenge...fingers crossed!
Hugs
Fiona xx


3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

I think your white card was a great choice Fiona! Great embossed background and I love that bling on those sweet snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful card, Fiona! I love the texture...and the wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Fabulous card ... love the white, the polka dots and ooh, those snowflakes ... great job!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!