Saturday 18 August 2012

SIMPLE SCENIC CHRISTMAS CARD
Quicky card today because I've got lots I want to do. Back to work on monday so thought I'd better crack on with the crafting! I've made this card using a lovely digistamp from Printable Craftshop which I've printed onto sky effect paper, and layered on some silver mirri card. I've added some silvery edged organza ribbon and some gems for a bit of Christmas sparkle. I like simples!
I'm entering this in CHNC challenge "include a building".
Might be back later with another, if time allows!
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

You certainly were quick off the mark with this lovely card, Fiona. I love your choice of background paper to print on. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 86 - hope to see you again soon (as time allows!) x