Wednesday 15 August 2012

MISTLETOE & WINE CHRISTMAS CARD
Evening all! This weeks challenge at Crafty Hazel Nuts Blog is festive food or drink. I, of course, went down the drink route! Lol! I've treated myself to a new toy this week, well, why not? Bought myself a Big Shot and I love it. I used the embossing folder that came with it to emboss some white card for the background, and cut the bottle and glass on my ever faithful Cricut (you are still my number one my precious!). Also diecut the mistletoe and added some sparkly berries. I then layered this ensemble onto some gold mirri card, and attached it to a cream base card, wrapped with burgundy ribbon. Just a few green buttons to finish it off.
This is my first entry into CHNC challenge, I may do more if time allows.
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

This is a lovely card - I'm sure you'll enjoy using the Big Shot and good to see that you get good use out of your cricut (I have to admit that mine's been a bit neglected) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 85 - hope to see you again soon. x