Saturday 25 August 2012

KISSING REINDEER CHRISTMAS CARD
Last but not least! My third card to share with you as guest designer for Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge "For a couple".
For this one, I chose another stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique which I thought was perfect for a couple. Coloured in with Promarkers and layered on gold mirri card, and added to a base card which I've made by layering up some Papermania "Mistletoe Kisses" papers on red card. I've used some red trim from my stash, and finished off with a few matching flowers to which I've added some gold Stickles.
That's it from me (for now!). Please join in the fun! I look forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs
Fiona xxx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining me at CHNC today as a Guest Designer - it's lovely to have you with your delightful cards x