Hi and welcome to my stop on the ALYCE'S CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BLOG HOP. You should have arrived here from Sharon's blog. If you've just happened upon this blog and want to start at the beginning click here Mari's blog.
(For those of you reading this who don't know who Alyce is, she is the owner/teacher of Kit and Clowder colouring classes. ) Thank you so much Alyce for everything you do, for your continued support, and for all the fun, frolics and giggles we have on Facebook.
Image used is Elven Queen from Aurora Wings.
Your next stop on the blog hop is Sarah Taylor.
All that is left for me to say is
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Complete list of blog hop:
1. Mari K. http://marikocreations.blogspot.com
2. Stephanie Beauchemin http://missniceroadscrapsit.blogspot.com
3. Davinia Wood http://ifindoubtbling.blogspot.com.au
4. Maya Go http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com
5. Amy Osborn Purdie http://amyhurley.typepad.com/
6. Noelle Martin http://papercraftycreations.blogspot.com
7. Kelli Arkell Hall http://stampingwithadream.blogspot.com
8. Gail Neduzak http://jackpineridge.blogspot.com
9. Ronda Camire http://stampscrapdiva.blogspot.com
10. Krystal Edmond http://2hearts2stamp4.blogspot.com
11. Cathie Borowski http://houseofborowski.blogspot.com.au/
12. Lisa Hendrick http://lishen414.blogspot.com
13. Nini http://scrapbynini.fr/
14. Mariska van der Veer http://sendingyoualittlesmile.blogspot.com
15. Laurigami Monchat-byscrap http://monchatbyscrap.blogspot.fr/
16. Ceci Reyes https://ceciliareyes.wordpress.com/
17. LynnPenguin Haines http://lynnpenguinscreativecorner.blogspot.com
18. Sonia Whitehall http://soniawcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
19. Collette Landwer http://collette-heavensent.blogspot.com
20. Andrea Tincher-Shuyler http://www.andreaschuyler.blogspot.com
21. Carol Riepen-West http://email@example.com
22. Julie Reed http://pumpkinbellycards.blogspot.co.uk/
23. Kristen Dishon http://kristinaflynn.blogspot.com
24. Mila Scrap http://blogdamilascrapstamps.blogspot.com.br/
25. Laurie MacDonald http://lauralcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
26. Jamie Petershttp://scrappinstampers.blogspot.com
27. Jennifer Dalley Scull http://justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com
28. Carline Samson Samedy http://kinamkreations.blogspot.com
29. Myndi Fraser http://www.colourmyhearts.blogspot.com
30. Sharon Hatch Paxton http://thescrapbooknuts.blogspot.com
32.Sarah Taylor http://auntbeespickles.blogspot.co.uk/
Fiona I absolutely love this!!! The colouring is incredible... i love the blues in her hair and eyeshadow!! Thank you so much for everything this year... your support, friendship, and just being a part of everything means the world to me. You always make me laugh hehe ;) You are such a lovely person and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you more in 2015! Thank you again so much and hope you have the most wonderful Christmas :D xxx
Oh my Fiona, this is just lovely. What a wonderful image and I do love the sparkles too. I really enjoy seeing your posts at Kit and Clowder and all you create. It is so wonderful to be a part of this blog hop and Kit and Clowder. Merry Christmas.
Oh my this is fantabulous! I love your colouring of the fabulous image! xx
Congratulations on being picked to be on Crafty Hazelnut's design team.
Love your card!
Oh my Fiona, your coloring of this beautiful image is awesome! I love the colors you chose along with the design and layout.
Sorry so late getting around but just now getting some free time. Happy New Year and Hugs, Carol
Post a Comment