Wednesday 10 December 2014

ANYTHING CHRISTMAS BUT A CARD AT CFAS

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well into the Christmas festivities! We've not got our tree up yet because I like to treat us to a real one (you can't beat the smell!) and I don't want it to die before the big day. Lights are on the house though and the odd homemade thing or two are dotted around the house....I LOVE IT!
I'm here today with my DT make for Crafting for all Seasons where we're having a month long challenge (so us ladies can have a little break) with some fabulous sponsors! The challenge is to make anything Christmassy EXCEPT cards so it's a big chance to show off all your lovingly made Christmas goodies!
I have made a little canvas using one of my favourite images, "Rory Christmas Presents" , from Lacy Sunshine. I've coloured her in with Copics (mainly B97,95,93 and 91 and E35,33 and 31). I've used some snowflake paper (I think from Dovecraft's Winter Wonderland) and added Twinklets Diamond Dust all around the edge and for falling snow. The "Happy Christmas" die was a freebie with a magazine and I've finished the canvas off with some die-cut holly leaves and red flat-backed pearls.
Hope you like it! (Hubby says this looks much better in real life because it's hard to catch the "twinkling snow" in a photo!) Bless him!
Now it's over to you.....anything Christmas BUT a card. You could win one of many fab prizes from our great sponsors:
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/



Good Luck everyone!
And a very Merry Christmas to you all! Enjoy!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:



1 comment:

Carol said...

A gorgeous canvas Fiona, love the colour combo and fab image. Carol x