Wednesday 3 December 2014

USE A DOILY AT THE CRAFTER'S CAFE

Hello bloggers!
It's time for a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe and this week are are asking you "to use a doliy". Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day for Daisies and I have used their beautiful digi called "Pearls in her Hair". Isn't she stunning?!
I have coloured her in with Copics and cut her out with a scalloped circle die. The background paper is another magazine freebie (possibly by Raspberry Road) and I've layered this up on a piece of card which I coloured with Copics because I couldn't find a perfect match in my stash! I've used a square doily and some flowers from my stash to embellish.
Now it's over to you. "Use a doily" and enter our challenge!
Hugs
Fiona x
Challenges entered:
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ AG

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...

She is gorgeous Fiona and one of my fav images at the mo you have done a great job colouring her stunning
Jacki