Wednesday 17 December 2014

ANIMALS FRIENDS AT THE CRAFTER'S CAFE


Hello bloggers!
It's time for a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe and our theme this week is "Animal Friends". Our sponsor for this challenge is Squigglefly and I have used their digi called "Skating Penguin". So cute!
I have coloured him in with Copics and added Twinklets Diamond Dust as snow. I've made a simple layered background and finished the card off with a "Joyful Wishes" tag.
Now it's over to you. Any card will do as long as it features an animal.
Hugs
Fiona xx
PS. I think this may be my last post before Christmas so may I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year xxx

1 comment:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card, such a sweet image.
It's nice to be joining you on the CHNC Extra DT.
Pauline
x